Skilled Data Breach Attorneys
Aggressively representing victims of data breach
As customers, employees, and patients, we assume the companies we entrust with our personal information will protect it. Yet, data breaches compromising personal information have become so pervasive.
When your personal information has been compromised, you need the assistance of experienced data breach attorneys. At The Hannon Law Firm, LLC, our legal team represents customers, employees, and patients, seeking justice for those harmed by data breaches.
How do I know if my information has been compromised?
Hackers use stolen personal information in a variety of ways. These may be indicators that your information has been compromised:
- Unauthorized charges to a credit card or bank account
- Mail for an unknown credit card or store charge account
- Collection notices or calls for a debt that you don’t owe
- Errors on your credit report, including inquires from businesses you don’t recognize
- Being denied for credit, even though you have good credit
- Your electronically filed tax return is rejected
- You are required to prove your identity to the IRS in person to complete the submission of your income tax return
Speak With a Knowledgeable Data Breach Attorney
If you have been affected by a data breach, learn about your rights. Contact us online or call us at 303-861-8800 or 888-868-8855 to schedule a free initial consultation.