The Scope of Our Practice
Representing the Injured
The effects of a personal injury can be long lasting. Whether someone else’s actions caused you to become physically unable to support your family, harmed your enjoyment of life or had an adverse impact on your business interests, you need the assistance of a skilled attorneys to navigate the complicated legal system.
At The Hannon Law Firm, LLC, we represent individuals and businesses that have suffered personal injuries, economic harm or property damage. Since 1988, our legal team has worked to hold liable parties accountable for their negligence. Our goal is to help you recover fair compensation for your losses, whether they include physical harm, property damage or injury to economic interests.
Representing Clients With a Range of Injuries
Our lawyers represent individuals and corporate clients in a variety of injury cases, including:
- Brain injuries— We have received training in the mechanisms of injury, care, treatment, and economic needs of clients with brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Class action lawsuits – Our firm has extensive experience representing individuals and businesses in a range of class action matters.
- Car and truck collision — Our attorneys identify liability and pursue compensation for those injured in motor vehicle collisions.
- Toxic chemicals— We have represented numerous individuals and business in landmark cases for personal injury, economic loss and property damage resulting from toxic chemical exposure. Our lawyers have pioneered groundbreaking approaches to protect and compensate clients in trial and appeals courts.
- Insurance bad faith— Our firm represents individuals and businesses in cases against insurers which have wrongfully failed to pay insurance benefits, including automobile, medical and liability coverage.
- Nursing home negligence— Our lawyers work with nursing home residents and their families to bring negligence to light.
- Personal injury – Our firm help personal injury victims hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence by pursuing fair compensation.
- Products liability— We work to hold manufacturers accountable for negligent design and manufacture. Our team has successfully brought claims for defective medical products, motor vehicles, bicycles, food processors and other items.
- Spinal cord injuries— We work on behalf of individuals who have sustained spinal cord injuries in auto accidents, falls or other circumstances.
We have extensive experience with individual and class action lawsuits. Our team works with personal injury victims in Colorado and clients injured by exposure to toxic substances across the country.
Serving Personal Injury Victims in Colorado and the Country
To discuss how we can assist you with a legal matter, contact us online or call us at 303-861-8800 or 888-868-8855. We offer free initial consultations. Our firm maintains offices in Denver and serves clients all over the United States.